Thursday, March 5, 2009

PDX KILLS! Or Portland, Or. is a-ok with me.

Because we live on a small peninsula, in the pacific ocean, where the prices are high, and the selection small... getting into Portland is a HUGE deal for me.

This trip to PDX was GOOD cuz:

- I made the trek into PDX to fetch my younger brother from the airport. He's visiting for the next handful of weeks, so it made the trip that much more of a bonus.



- I caught a pitbull attacking a child, live on tape - beware, the below, youtube video is in real time and shocking for some.



- the food carts! Not sure the exact location, but trevor and I hit "Best of Kazakhstan" and it was the BEST meal I had in PDX.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

thanx and please - keep checking back for replies and feel free to keep the comments coming!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Wide release Jan 2013 - limited edition Nov 2012o
Name:

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]