Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Vegan Black Metal Chef and his Black Metal Blender


Below you'll find photos of my BLACK METAL BLENDER - custom made for the VEGAN BLACK METAL CHEF!

 And bellow the photos, you'll find a short interview with the VEGAN BLACK METAL CHEF.


one side of the face of this knife/blender.
maybe you can tell part of the inspiration was tofurkey (non-meat turkey)
yes, that makes this a blender/knife/turkey.
can you see the cross? it's upside down. hehehee
maybe you can see the baphomet with a third and all seeing eye?
there is a high caliber bullet casing at the bottom of the blender... it connects the baphomet on the one side of the turkey to the cross on the other side on the turkey... yes, a double faced turkey.
how can you resist that smile?
I have another Black Metal Blender in the works...
a sister to this mister.
if you need a piece of art, a prop for your show, a one of a kind gift - I love doing commissions... I'm working on a humidor right now, but after that, I'm free... I take trades, have a sliding scale and I'm willing to add a satanic spell/curse for a bit extra. hit me up thru twitter


QUESTION: what is art?

VEGAN BLACK METAL CHEF: To me art is creative self expression.

QUESTION: how do you choose your art, the art you create?

VEGAN BLACK METAL CHEF: I use art to give various information or talents I have to offer in a way that people can digest it most easily. When you present art, it as if you have cooked something up and presented it to someone. What did you cook up? Something that will feed them or a pile of your own excrement? How did you make it taste? You can coat a pile of shit in bbq sauce and so long as you only lick the surface, it will probably taste mostly like sauce. If you attempt to feed on it, you are in for a surprise though.

QUESTION: are aesthetics separate from art?

VEGAN BLACK METAL CHEF: It can be, aesthetics can be separate from art if it is not creative self expression.

QUESTION: how do you decide on the aesthetics for VBMC?

VEGAN BLACK METAL CHEF: I consider all of the aesthetics for VBMC a part of my creative self expression. Of course they are also taken from traditional black metal themes. It is used to make war against ignorance.

QUESTION: Black Metal being a Satanic art form, I need to ask... are you of any religion or a satanist specifically?

VEGAN BLACK METAL CHEF: I Consider myself a non denominational mystic. 

QUESTION: what are your thoughts on the knife you are holding and or shane's art in general?


VEGAN BLACK METAL CHEF: Its pretty fucking cool!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

thanx and please - keep checking back for replies and feel free to keep the comments coming!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Wide release Jan 2013 - limited edition Nov 2012o
Name:

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]