Thursday, March 19, 2009

the new class system

We've grown out of the conventional class system and into the new class system - those who suffer from PTSD and those that do not.

Post Traumatic Stress Disorder doesn't just apply to the military. It's fits any and all who have suffered trauma, without the benefit of time to heal.

Until I befriended a vet suffering and diagnosed with PTSD, I never knew.

After figuring out what PTSD was, I felt the military was lucky to be diagnosed with PTSD - they at least have reason why they no longer fit into a normal situation.

But where's the PTSD pills for the rape victims in the ghettos and the beaten and abused kids from the burbs??

I wish someone would have schooled me on PTSD alot sooner.... it's really helped me figure out why I've acted out of character from time to time.

now, if they would just legalize weed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

thanx and please - keep checking back for replies and feel free to keep the comments coming!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Wide release Jan 2013 - limited edition Nov 2012o
Name:

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]