Friday, February 25, 2011

right for who?

I have done things that were right for society, but wrong for humanity.

I have acted out of survival, but against my nature.
I have been pushed by the rights and I have been pulled by the wrongs.

I have compromised who I am inside for who I was outside.

I have said things when I was younger that I wouldn't say now that I'm older.

I have been called a hypocrite and have lived the life of an outlaw.

I have soared and I have crashed.
I have loved and I have lost.

I have thought and I think.
I have met the real me and for the first time I'm at peace.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Christine Clemmons said...

you're awesome!

February 26, 2011 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger Shane Bugbee said...

oh christine, you are the awesome one... thank you soooo much.

February 27, 2011 at 12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

thanx and please - keep checking back for replies and feel free to keep the comments coming!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Wide release Jan 2013 - limited edition Nov 2012o
Name:

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]