Monday, October 10, 2011

my portland occupy videos...

it seemed like, over the course on the next two clips, I was asked to stop filming this person or the next or both like, maybe, a dozen times... it was rude and made for a confusing time. I have a lead in clip I haven't posted, It shows the gal with the mic cut this kids complaint off and call an end to the meeting... for me, it was all I needed... I wanted to hear what the person in charge didn't feel worthy of my time/ears. I came out of this thinking... more of the same, politics as usual... the fix is in.

the lower classes deserve to be heard not just the wanna be 1%.

here's some of what I witnessed...











1 Comments:

Anonymous christine clemmons said...

these are great, shane.

October 10, 2011 at 8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

thanx and please - keep checking back for replies and feel free to keep the comments coming!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Wide release Jan 2013 - limited edition Nov 2012o
Name:

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]