Saturday, November 10, 2012

the sweetest days on my life!


for me, the nine days of pie was such a great time. thank you to any and all for attending, for the gifts, the company, the conversation. it was so nice to have a holiday, it was nice to hear children and chat with those we havent seen for so long. this event really fills the hole of not having family to holiday with. amazing. I smile seldom, but today I'm thinking I'll smile more thru out the year and when life kicks and punches I will think of the days I spent with you all on the nine days of pie... these truly are the sweetest days on my life!

Amy Bugbee has a new blog up at the 9 days of pie website and promisses ALL of the recipes by the AM: http://ninedaysofpie.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

thanx and please - keep checking back for replies and feel free to keep the comments coming!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Wide release Jan 2013 - limited edition Nov 2012o
Name:

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]