Sunday, March 22, 2009

be strong with your limp gun - be chicken and know when to run - be quick in the feet and mind rabbit.... please don't die my brother derek.



made this in a sorta ritualistic way. thinking the entire time about my brother, who was gonna go back to the "sand box' for a third time... this time it was to be afghanistan... and the entire time I played with the clay I thought "please don't go".

funny thing, the day I called it quits on this was the same day derek got the news -he was rejected because of high cholesterol.

the power of 'art'!

be strong with your limp gun - be chicken and know when to run - be quick in the feet and mind rabbit.... please don't die my brother derek.
is made outta brass, clay, a 'war on terrorism expeditionary medal', sea shells, amy's c.o.c ring, broken figurines, and a coyote penis bone.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

thanx and please - keep checking back for replies and feel free to keep the comments coming!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Wide release Jan 2013 - limited edition Nov 2012o
Name:

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]