Saturday, June 27, 2009

I take lots of pics of the beach, bitch.

and for some reason only add them to myspace or facebook - I have no idea why. wait, maybe it's the immediate attention I receive, yep that's the ticket.

I'll start uploading pics to this blog only (or at least first), so show the love/hate thru a comment.


Sea Lion skull.



Fish skull.



Kite skull.



Whale bones.


More whale bones.



I don't know who, but my picture takin finger has a mind of it's own.



Stuff washed up.



Upside down flag and all!



Handful of salmonberries...



Mouthful of salmonberries.



Yard full of buoys.



More dead shit on the beach.



Under a huge, dead tree.



Boiling a dolphin skull I found.



Eagle feather laws be damned!



We scalp em good!



The happies, bestest pooch on the planet - cheyenne

1 Comments:

Anonymous Joe Hiles said...

Great pictures. You guys look really happy out there.

July 8, 2009 at 4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

thanx and please - keep checking back for replies and feel free to keep the comments coming!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Wide release Jan 2013 - limited edition Nov 2012o
Name:

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]