Monday, June 15, 2009

my four eyes...



it ain't pretty gettin old... the doc tells me I'm near sited w/ astigmatism.

after not being able to see two feet in front of me, I traded up and now have glasses.

their uncomfortable and will take some time getting used to, but the improved eye site is exciting and worth it.

I was thinking that an upside is not getting punched in the face, but a local shop owner and 4 eye club member was accosted and punched in the face, smashing his glasses and nose.

unfuckinreal thing is - both puncer and punchee was ticketed because the the cop'rs didn't see it.

I plan on eating lots of carrots.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

thanx and please - keep checking back for replies and feel free to keep the comments coming!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Wide release Jan 2013 - limited edition Nov 2012o
Name:

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]