Sunday, August 23, 2009

we have a sprout of true hope.

a sprout from a seed, from a tree that survived the atomic bombing in Hiroshima... for me, it gives true hope that no matter how ignorant or vile 'we the people' act... LIFE can overcome.

if you're not familiar with the tree project, where I received the seeds of hope... please check the link here: http://treeproject.blogspot.com/

I strongly suggest you try to obtain some seeds from the tree project, it's fun, fulfilling and is a great conversation starter to say the least... it really has me interested in growing plants that I can leave behind rather than smoke.

here's some pictures of my wife with said seeds... and the sprouts of true hope.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

thanx and please - keep checking back for replies and feel free to keep the comments coming!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Wide release Jan 2013 - limited edition Nov 2012o
Name:

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]