Thursday, November 29, 2012

the extinction of the individual.


yes, the individual, I can still believe in that, I see it as fading, maybe a close to extinction kind of thing... when we left on our road trip, I wanted to paint a damning document of america. after the wife and I experienced so many loving and smart folks, at leasts kind and simple, well, I couldn't paint that picture... I felt it was my america too and, we should stay put and fight here.

today, I again feel like leaving, anywhere would be better than here. it's not misunderstanding, ignorance and hate that upset me, it the junk culture that really breaks my spirit. america has become and worships junk culture and tourist locations and more junk culture.... http://www.usaodd.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

thanx and please - keep checking back for replies and feel free to keep the comments coming!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Wide release Jan 2013 - limited edition Nov 2012o
Name:

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]