Wednesday, January 6, 2010

church of suicidal...

suicidal tendencies has been a favorite of mine since about 1985 - I remember receiving the cassette via mail order like it was yesterday.

I was even lucky enough to sorta interview mike muir. I say sorta cuz it was like 3 min, it was failed and well... the other day i got another shot.

so, I follow vans sneakers on twitter, they send out a tweet asking for questions to be asked of the one, the only mike muir...

here's the results...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmkokFgllhA





and yes I am and was stoked - thank vans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

thanx and please - keep checking back for replies and feel free to keep the comments coming!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Wide release Jan 2013 - limited edition Nov 2012o
My Photo
Name:

over 20 years of refusing the invites of the educated, celebrity and ruling classes, preferring instead the excitement of upper low class, poverty, petty crime and violence.

It's not the wine and cheese I hate, it's the boring, void of anything lives the rich and privileged scurry thru like the walking dead on meth - most of the rich think their cultured simply by consuming - culture can't be bought, it must be lived.

I was truly meant to live on the side of a hill, growing my own tomatoes, basil and garlic in peace with my soul mate and dog.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]