Wednesday, November 16, 2011

michael moore - spokesperson for environmental collapse.


I for one don't see a problem with "rational self-interest".
and yet I still think michael moore is a dick, not for wealth but for insincerity, for being a hustler. I used to really like the guy and now I hate him... why?

because he sold out... and I hate sell outs.

also, this moment/movement is a lot of things to a lot of people... for me, the environmental collapse, the depleting of resources, the U.S. using 1000% more resources than the rest of the world is the point, the real issue... and when a fat, rich white guy is your spokes person, well, it sorta sums it all up, the stupidity and excess that is the american way... and it's embarrassing on many levels but the biggest is the level of stupidity, the superficial thought that they, the people, the sheeple, they like mike moore because he's been on TV, and because he's been on t.v., he must be right and a guiding light.

give me a break.

last election cycle the dick actually had the nerve to sell a book on voting… if his intent were pure, he'd offer that shit up for free… but he did not… he sells what his fools will buy.

capitalism a love story indeed.

you want a fighter on your side that makes sense and is pure??
try douglas rushkoff
try adam curtis

although, they aren't so nice about things… or should I say, they aren't so base and pandering to your hate/love of nascar.

try this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sKCDl5Br4g

***add to note: I was a big michael moore fan and as a young midwestern boy, I found one of the newspapers he put out, that was my first brush with what could have been... it was one of many influences that brought me here... power/greed corrupts the weak... moore has proven himself weak... I wish him strength.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

thanx and please - keep checking back for replies and feel free to keep the comments coming!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Wide release Jan 2013 - limited edition Nov 2012o
Name:

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]