Wednesday, February 6, 2013

artist heath care in the futre and today...

As an artist, I have no heath care or union... as a pal of mine, another artist posted up a fundraiser for his poch and the vet bill I thought I might give it a try with this tooth ache as it it getting worse and I feel poisoning me and my system.

As we just put a book and movie out, our savings was zapped by that experience and the little money that comes in from sales, goes to the bills, and we're behind on most of those. 

If you like or have liked what I do, think about helping out. If you support the arts at all, think about helping out... this might be the future of heath care for the artist.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

thanx and please - keep checking back for replies and feel free to keep the comments coming!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Wide release Jan 2013 - limited edition Nov 2012o
Name:

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]